was established in 1991 as a private company specialized in the field
of heavy engineering. Since 1998 it became the major shareholder of
two mechanical engineering plants having expertise and records in
the supply of facilities, components and spare parts for:
A new field of activities has been recently promoted:
- Steel and non-ferrous industry;
- Material handling, mineral processing and cement industry;
- Power generation on coal, water and nuclear base;
- Special heavy lifting cranes and facilities incl. harbour cranes;
- Mining, coal processing, crushing and screening of minerals,
- Road construction, defence industry;
- Chemical and petrochemical and other industries.
Its policy is directed towards:
- Engineering and activities for industrial environment protection;
- Software products and services for heavy industry
- Developing of the existing manufacturing plants, which would
make them a competitive partner to the world leading engineering
companies for their projects world-wide and producer of equipment,
components and spare parts for all heavy industrial branches;
- Supporting a strong engineering department for development of
it’s own product portfolio to supply to the above industries as
well as for quick response to customer oriented products and specifications
to supplement the projects of a leading companies;
- Turn key projects in heavy industry and infrastructure.
- Developing new and modernizing its own products in processing
and material handling, special lifting cranes and lifting facilities,
full rehabilitation and modernizing of existing facilities and
implementation of new drives, automation and computer control.
- At present, being a major shareholder of two manufacture plants
- Besttechnica TM - Radomir PLC and Besttechnica Strouma J.S.Co.
- Pernik, Besttechnica has comprised their unique manufacturing
facilities and engineering capacities. It is offering to the market
extremely large portfolio of products as well, as cost-efficient
- Developing it’s products, Besttechnica is using CAD products
as well as stress analysis, applying graphic three-dimensional
modeling by using modern software for the steel structures and
- The enterprises are equipped with unique machine tools. All
the operations are providing competitive cost and lead time, meeting
most sophisticated quality standards. The high quality of the
products is assured by all types of tests - radiography, ultrasonic
tests, dye penetration tests, magnetic particle tests, etc.